Monday, July 6, 2009

Monica's picks!

This is something new I will be doing weekly. I always put outfits together for my clients on a weekly basis for different events. I thought I would do the same for my readers. I wanted to create an outfit for a girls night out, that was simple yet stylish. It's all about sticking to one trend and wearing the right accessories to pull the whole look together. Hope you guys enjoy! Xo






1. Fallon Slater Infinity Necklace - $265

2. Alexander Wang tailored vest - $312

3. Scoop Neck Racer Back Tank by Splendid - $44

4. Made Her Think Talon Knuckle Buster Ring - $110.00

5. shredded leggings from Leyendecker - $130

6. Pyramid Studded Forever 21 bag - $34.80

7. Steve Madden "Terific" pumps - $99.95

1 comment:

  1. what a great feature! cant wait to see more outfits to come.:)
    this look is so stylish and sexy and makes me see that it's not impossible to put together.

    ReplyDelete