Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monica's Summer Style Guide

I wanted to post some affordable summer must haves so I chose to revolve this look around a leopard print byCORPUS dress from Urban Outfitters because it is fun and flirty. I decided to layer it with a vintage denim cropped jacket to give it more of that effortless SoCal vibe. When it came to accessories I picked a great vintage inspired gold chain necklace that I loved and would be a great investment piece for any wardrobe. This amazing chunky menswear watch by Freelook is one of my favorites because I love oversized watches, especially the ones that look like they were borrowed from your dad!
I thought a vintage inspired purse with a long strap added a casual chic element to the outfit. This Rough Justice "Niki" wedge is my favorite because I LOVE all the buckles! These Forever 21 glasses remind me of a pair of Raybans I have that I wear with almost everything. The rings add a bit edge to your girly look and I decided to go with a yellow polish this week to pop color into the overall look.



1. Forever 21 "Curvy Topline" Sunglasses - $5.80

2. Freelook Black Rubber Stone Face Watch - $289

3. Urban Renewal Studded Jean Jacket by Urban Outfitters - $148

4. byCORPUS Strappy Cheetah Circle Dress - $58

5. Nicole Romano Linked Chain Necklace - $188

6. Alex & Ani "Space" Ring - $58

7. Here - There - Everywhere Bag by Anthropologie - $178

8. OPI Nail Polish in Need Sunglasses? - $7.32

9. Rough Justice Women's Niki Gladiator Wedge - $144

10. Stud Ring Pack by Top Shop - $14




No comments: