Thursday, August 13, 2009

Behind The Scenes With Geri From Because I'm Addcited










This weekend I teamed up with the beautiful and stylish Geri Hirsch from Because I'm addicted for a fall editorial that will be featured on her Luckymag.com guest blog!









The shoot was so much fun. I put together a great creative team to glam up Miss Geri. I just got the pics back and they are amazing! I can't wait for you guys to see them.



The outfits were very rock-n-roll with a sexy edge. I wanted to make sure to show off Geri's small physique! She was a great model and I am very flattered she asked me to be creative director on this shoot!



To see more pics from the shoot go to Because I'm Addicted to view behind the scenes photo's from the shoot.



Thanks to the Glam Squad for making this happen!! Everyone had their A game on that day!





Credits
Creative Director/ Stylist: Monica Rose
Assistant Stylist: Madison Robbins
Hair: Ashlee Rose
Makeup: Jen Budner
Photographer: Odessy Barbu

8 comments:

  1. i love that skirt! will you posting the pieces she wore on the shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeee can't wait for the editorial to launch!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Geri. She's such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her feature on luckymag.com. She totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your behind the scenes posts are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous work!!!! so the photos on her blog and they looks fab! you're an awesome stylist! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I love all your stylings...such amazing looks!!

    ReplyDelete