Monday, January 11, 2010

From Day to Night








Kim loves her Dita's. Here is Kim wearing her Dita shades from day to night over the weekend.

Day Look:

Sunglasses Dita Legends "Wonderlust" in black, Jacket is Madison Marcus,
striped top by LnA, 7 For All Mankind stretch motorcycle jeggings, L.A.M.B "Zea" open toe booties, Givenchy bag available at Barneys and her necklace is vintage YSL necklace.

Night Look:





Sunglasses Dita Legends "Sunbeam" "Roxanne" celeb skinny jeans, Faux fur vest by H&M. After Gerri from Because I'm Addicted blogged about it I went out to pick one up for myself, Kim and my assistant :) Top is from Elizabeth and James from a few seasons ago, Hermes Berkin bag and her boots are by Christian Louboutin from Barneys.

6 comments:

  1. love every little thing on both outfits! you rock!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. her second outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Ditas! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have such an amazing eye for key pieces... and I LOVE Geri from Because I'm Addicted.. she is amazing!



    xx
    http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both ensembles, however I am leaning towards the first as my favorite. I think it has everything to do with my obsession with black lately lol. You are such an inspiration to me as a budding stylist. I love your blog! I mentioned your feature on another blog of mine (http://sarahjaner.wordpress.com)

    Sarah Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! i have been going on a man hunt to the H&M sweater vest and i cant find it anywhere?! the sales associates don't even know what im talking about when i describe it! could you please get info on where to find it! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete