Monday, March 29, 2010

Noel Jean

I wanted to share with you a collection by my good friend Noel Jean. I am so proud of her! Noel was my assistant when I first started styling back in 2003. She was only 19 when she started and stayed with me for 5 years before deciding she wanted to move to NY and pursue her passion for fashion design. She is truly a amazing artist and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her. I hope to do some collaborations with her on some custom made pieces for some of my clients! What do you think Noel? :)

To find out more about Noel visit her website:
www.noeljean.com












11 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT MONICA~ XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovin' the blouse in the 2nd pic! Amazin' (in the words of Khloe K.!)! On my way to the site now! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color choices, esp tan/nude hues with black.. the cut outs and shoulder emphasis are amazing as well. Really well put together and totally wearable pieces! Fashion forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the outfits they are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi monica that necklace is also from the collection???? because i saw kim kardashian wearing it.i have the same necklace but i bought it at forever 21 for like $7.00 look here a pikture. http://twitpic.com/1ajcio

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the 2nd outfit down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love it, i'll use it at my own blog!


    Follow us plz ;)
    xoxo
    http://vivre2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all the outfits are real nice, will def check out thnx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That last jacket is amazing! How can we get a hold of this stuff?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey ladies* Thank you so much for the positive feedback! If you have any questions or would like info. about NOEL JEAN please email info@noeljean.com

    ReplyDelete