Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kendall Jenner at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party





Kendall Jenner attended the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party last night. She bought these Christian Louboutin patent leather black oxfords that she wanted to wear to the event, so I styled an outfit around these amazing fun shoes! Her top is by Alice + Olivia, which originally came with a tie, but I made it to a bow so it didn't look to "school girl" like. Her skirt is by H&M and will be available in stores very soon. This look was young, fresh and fun!!

9 comments:

  1. She looks very pretty, I love how she looks sophisticated but still her age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely..
    you rock,monica..!!

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks sooo cute, adorable but sophisticated! My friend walked in that show so I'm so excited right now!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! She looks GREAT! She looks liker her mom here.

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove the shoes, I love Christian Louboutin & bows. I love that idea, I did a post about Alice+Olivia, love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the style on her but i believe i can make it look just as good....HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just bought this skirt and love it! any other ideas on what kind of shirt to pair it with?

    ReplyDelete