Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mara Hoffman SS 12 Presentation


As I was walked towards the presentation I could hear the mariachi's playing. This season Mara Hoffman's SS 2012 collection was inspired by the personal style of Mexican artist Frida Khalo. I loved the bold prints, vibrant colors and especially the colorful rope jewelry by Holst & Lee.









The girls and I took a break and headed to the EMPIRE HOTEL.











Catalina Su let me borrow her Celine sunglasses. She said they went better with my outfit and mine looked better with her outfit! Switch.



Can you believe these bad boys are BEBE! I love these boots I scored them in RED too!



I'm wearing: dress Robert Rodriguez | booties Bebe | blazer Tt | necklace Dannijo | clutch Givenchy | ring YSL | sunglasses cheapies from Santee Allies 7 dollas!

Noel Jean 's outfit:
dress H & M | shoes Christian Louboutin | clutch Giuseppe Zanotti | sunglasses TOPSHOP


2 comments:

  1. Great looks! I totally admire your style, it is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the look, your style is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete